Let O’Shea Events take the worry out of your to do lists. We are successful with the design, production and management of corporate and other special events. We will work with you to structure your plan from the beginning. Whether you are planning town hall meetings, a product launch, a press conference, a national sales meeting, a hospitality event, an awards dinner or private concert, we will walk with you through each step of your planning and execution process.
It is important to realize even the smallest of details are just as important as the big ones. We will guide you through the discussion of each detailed element that will lead to your success.
- Confirm planning team members and assign responsibilities
- Understand, confirm and acknowledge the purpose for holding this special event and how you will measure its success at the close of the event
- Determine your event goals and objectives
- Determine the theme as well as the segments of your event
- Confirm date, time and location options
- Develop a budget
- Distribute Request for Proposals and then negotiate contracts for venues, hotels and vendors
- Develop an event agenda
What is it about your event that will set you apart from your competitors delivering a memorable and lasting experience?
- Develop a schedule and timeline for promoting and marketing your event, including: invitations, social media strategy, public relations plan, out bound emails to promote the event, and online promotions
Understand that the location, the venue, the mood and style of your event will each contribute to the success of your event
- How will you tell your story?
- Will you be authentic and influential?
- What can you do to deliver an experience with an emotional connection that will make a difference?
- What can you do that will be creative, unique and memorable?
Take time to consider your company brand and the purpose of this event. Brainstorm and realize what your story is and how you can tell it through this event?
- How can your event be an extension of your brand?
- What do you want your audience to capture and walk away with?
Once your lists are complete, we will work step by step to execute your plan with detailed precision and timing.
- Audio Visual and Lighting Production
- Planning Committee Facilitation
- Budget Preparation, Tracking and Management
- Collateral Design and Production
- Contract Negotiations and Review
- Entertainment Production
- Evaluation Preparation
- Event Design, Planning and Management
- Facility Management
- Floor Plan Development
- Food and Beverage Management
- Historical Tracking of Event Statistics
- Hotel Accommodation Management
- Logistics Preparation and Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Menu Development
- New Business Development
- Onsite Execution
- Operations Management
- Personnel Coordination and Management
- Photography and Videography
- Professional Speakers
- Project and Program Management
- Proposal Development and Implementation
- Registration Coordination and Management
- Relationship Development and Management
- Reporting System Development
- Sales – Advertising and Sponsorship
- Special Event Planning and Production
- Sponsorship Design, Coordination and Management
- Staging Production
- Theme Development
- Translation and Interpretation Coordination
- Travel and Transportation Logistics
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Venue Selection
Venues Where O’Shea Events Has Managed Events:
- Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern, Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Bar and Grill, Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City
- Boulevards Café, Sheraton Atlantic City
- Buddakan, Atlantic City
- Continental Restaurant, Atlantic City
- Cuba Libre , Atlantic City
- Hardrock Café, Atlantic City
- Knife and Fork Inn, Atlantic City
- Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, Lancaster, PA
- LandShark Bar and Grill, Atlantic City
- Margaritaville, Atlantic City
- Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Radisson Hotel Harrisburg, Harrisburg, PA
- South Jersey Expo Center, Pennsauken, NJ
- The Palm, Atlantic City
- Trump Plaza Beach Bar, Atlantic City
- Tun Tavern Brewery and Restaurant, Atlantic City
- Valley Forge Convention Center, King of Prussia, PA